1913 Tobacco Barn (70'x86')
* Ten 12'x24' box stalls (all with exterior doors ). Four outside runs. 3 acre stallion paddock.
* Large seven acre pasture (photo on right)
* Three large storage bays
* Lighted and enclosed tackroom with 1903 livery stable wainscoating.
* Storage above tackroom and first stall
* Two freeze proof faucets on either end and in main pasture
* Concrete floor with drain in main isle
* Individual lighting in foaling stalls (4)
* 4 plank wood and net fencing
* Riding arena/paddock (140' x150')
. Dressage arena 60' x120' (grass/not enclosed)
* Located 15 miles from River Glen Equestrian Park
* Original wood exterior/ new roof in 2013
* Thirty miles from UT Equine Hospital
. RV Hookup (30 amp)